In the debut episode, we tackle the slippery subject of opinions in a rip-roaring display of low self-awareness as if Unanswered is in any way qualified to define what opinions are and who gets permission to express them.
Marvel at our abuse of science and religion. Gasp as we wrangle Godwin’s Law. Restrain the urge to faint as we decide who is responsible for policing all of this thinking.
Also learn how we like our tea.
Download Show 1 [MP3, 25.5 MB]
- “No, you’re not entitled to your opinion” by Patrick Stokes, Lecturer in Philosophy at Deakin University
- According to Wikipedia: Godwin’s Law
- According to Wikipedia: Alan Turing
- IMDB: Dan Harmon
- According to Wikipedia: Cerne Abbas Giant
- According to Wikipedia: MMR vaccine controversy
- Recorded: 10 October 2012
- Bad language: Yes [1x f*ck; 2x sh*t]
- Sexual references: Yes [masturbation; penis, the; semen]
- Feature image source: The judgemental face of Jan Moir
- Archive.org page