Who we are as a person can depend on where we are, both in time and location. While we are busy adapting to our ever-changing environment is it possible to ever really be our true self?
We look at the times and places that influence us and try to discover why we have subsets of our personality. We successfully fail at not focusing on the workplace.
Also Steev has a cold.
Download Show 4 [MP3, 21.7 MB]
- According to Wikipedia: Cartoon physics
- DailyMotion: The Cartoon Laws of Physics, by Chris Signore ↓
- According to Wikipedia: Andy Capp
- Andy Capp at Creators.com
- According to Wikipedia: Dissocial personality disorder
- YouTube: The Armando Iannucci Shows—Football ↓
- Recorded: 12 December 2012
- Running time: 0:47’15
- Bad language: Yes [2x f*ck; 1x t*at]
- Feature image source: Screen cap from episode one of The Armando Iannucci Shows
- Archive.org page