Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day, Nick and Steev are back; and this time it’s time to talk about time.
Predictable chunks of time such as minutes, evenings and weeks can find a way of either running away from us or conversely wear out their welcome. For example: the long and possibly rose-tinted summer holidays of childhood stretched out ahead of us back then in a rather similar way to being trapped at a boring party now. Or worse still, a meeting.
The cud is chewed until the flavour has all gone and gets repackaged as supermarket value brand tea. We also manage to keep the language clean and Steev lets slip his billion-dollar vision for meetings of the future.
Download Show 5 [MP3, 23.3 MB]
- The Beano
- According to Wikipedia: Maya calendar
- According to Wikipedia: 2012 phenomenon
- According to Wikipedia: Gregorian calendar
- According to Wikipedia: Quantum mechanics
- YouTube: Twister commercial (1992) ↓
- Archer (TV series) official site
- Archer Wikia: Malory Archer
- NaNoWriMo, otherwise known as National Novel Writing Month
- MOMBcast—the podcast from MOMBcomics
- According to Wikipedia: Rapture
- 2011 Census for England and Wales
- “No, the end of the world isn’t near! An explanation of the Maya calendar” by Sven Gronemeyer, Independent Voices; Thursday 20th December 2012
- Recorded: 19 December 2012
- Running time: 0:50’42
- Bad language: None
- Feature image source: www.ajaxload.info
- Archive.org page