Nick has taken a look through his many swanky notebooks full of ideas, thoughts and observations. Starting along the path of youthful exuberance, and whilst the tenth episode started with the intention to be a bit of a round robin, we ended up focusing on affairs of the heart.
We dissect the hopeless romantic; deconstruct the honeymoon period; and decide what defines an actual relationship from a schoolyard fling. We also talk crushes and crazy attention-grabbing schemes, and peek behind the curtain of marriage.
And Steev says “you know” a lot.
Download Show 10 [MP3, 22.7 MB]
- Moleskine notebooks
- Twitter: #comicmarket
- IMDB: High Fidelity (2000)
- YouTube: High Fidelity (2000) trailer
- According to Wikipedia: Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine
- Spotify: “Second to Last Will and Testament” by Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine
- Recorded: 06 March 2013
- Running time: 0:49’23
- Bad language: Yes [2x f*ck; 2x sh*t]
- ‘Damning indictment’ count: 3
- Feature image source: http://andrewsidea.wordpress.com/2009/02/08/high-fidelity/
- Archive.org page