With only days to go before the birth of his first child, Nick is in the mood to talk about some of the big changes in life and how we come to make them. Specifically, we discuss the milestones we pass in our relationships, why the decision to pass them seems like a big deal at the time, and why the weight of expectation can have a detrimental effect.
Also, learn more than you’d ever wish to know about caffeine, what would terrify the versions of us from ten years ago, and which of us gurns at a camera that isn’t there.
Download Show 14 [MP3, 27.5 MB]
- According to Wikipedia: Getting Things Done (David Allen)
- Tumblr: Matt Berry’s Voice
- YouTube: Bananaman intro ↓
- TV Tropes: Aside Glance
- According to Wikipedia: Lalla Ward
- According to Wikipedia: Tom Baker
- According to Wikipedia: Jon Pertwee
- Recorded: 03 July 2013
- Running time: 1:00’00
- Bad language: Yes [1x d*uchebag; 1x sh*t]
- ‘Delivery mechanism’ count: 3
- Feature image source: http://facultyblog.eternitybiblecollege.com/2012/02/free-yet-still-imprisoned/
- Archive.org page